Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Li-ion) size 21700 with a large capacity of 5000mAh and a high discharge rate of 15A
- "Endless" energy
- High energy intensity
- Powerful performance
The new generation in Li-ion rechargeable batteries.
They are characterized by long life, high energy intensity and very strong performance. That's why they first appeared in the industry
of electric cars and is planned to be the future of cylindrical batteries.
It is ideal for devices that require a continuously high 15A discharge current
Below are some safety features in the battery construction structure
- Innovative anode design with high temperature resistance
- Pressure relief valve activated in case of rapid temperature rise
- Internal protection circuit (PTC) for the suspension of large current waves.
- Exterior cover with micropores protects sensitive internal components.
High performance electronic protection circuit
- Automatically protects against overcharging, over-discharging and short circuit
- Incorporates a high quality electronic battery protection circuit
- Integrates two powerful MOSFETs in the current control unit for better performance and excellent current.
Below are some external security features
- It is equipped at both ends with nickel-plated stainless steel protectors that ensure high impact resistance, good electrical
conductivity and resistance to oxidation.
- Coated with durable metal film for abrasion protection
Low energy costs and environmentally friendly
Using rechargeable batteries is more economical and at the same time helps to reduce the carbon footprint on the planet.
Safe and Reliable
It is insured worldwide as well as is approved according to many international standards.
Continuous discharge current: 15A MAX (Maximum Duration 3 minutes)
Weight: 75.5 grams
Length: 75.3 mm ± 0.3 mm
Diameter: 21.8 mm ± 0.3 mm
Warranty period: 12 months from the date of purchase.