- Incorporates a CREE XHP35 Hi LED with a maximum power of 2000 Lumens
- Its optical system (mirror) combines the technologies of precision digital optics and crystal coating.
- The maximum intensity of the beam reaches 250,000 candles and at a distance of 1000 meters!
- It is powered by a rechargeable battery 21700 of the "i" series while it is also compatible with CR123 batteries.
Its maximum operating time is 100 hours.
- Rear operation switch and side metal switch control 5 light intensity levels and 2 special brightnesses
- Two indicator lights are available to indicate the battery power level (Patent No. ZL201220057767.4)
- The indicator lights can measure the battery power with an accuracy of +/- 0.1V
- Has a mechanism of protection against impact and reverse polarity, specially designed for shooting sports
(Patent No. ZL2012200677948.7)
- Smart lithium ion battery charging circuit with USB-C port
- High efficiency direct current circuit provides constant lighting
Advanced Temperature Control Unit (ATR) (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
- The package includes a 21700 Li-ion battery (NL2150HPi / 5000mAh) and a RSW2i remote control cable
- The mirror glass has an anti-engraving coating on both sides.
Made of aeronautical aluminum alloy
- Hard anodizing finish of military specifications HAIII
- Waterproof and dust resistant according to the IP68 standard (Underwater up to 2 meters depth)
- Resistant to falls up to 1 meter high.